You Must Watch This: The Newsroom

Labels: , ,



It is a very very rare occurrence that a new TV show comes around and absolutely blows me out of the water. HBO's brand new drama, The Newsroom is one of those shows.

I won't bore you with a long rundown of what the first episode entails because Dan Rather already did a much better job than I could ever do.

Instead, I will leave you with a little taste, which is by far one of the best performances of Jeff Daniels' career.




You can find the whole of the entire first episode thanks to HBO on YouTube, which I would have graciously embedded if given the choice. This includes, as you will see, the video above so watch one or watch both, it's up to you.

But if you've trusted me before with your viewing options, trust me on this one. Beg, borrow or steal to watch this show and thank me later.

But hey, it's your time. Waste it how you see fit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Opportunity Assassins © 2012 | Designed by Meingames and Bubble shooter